Looking for iOS games

I've been playing some more on my iPod Touch lately. After that discussion on kingdom-building games here, I started playing Rule the Kingdom. It has some nice features, a combination of kingdom-building and adventuring, but also some disadvantages: The game is obviously designed for the iPad, with the UI being tiny on an iPod Touch, and there are quests you get stuck with unless you pay for items from the item store.

So I started looking for other games, preferably turn-based strategy and role-playing games. The app store itself isn't very helpful if you are looking for anything you don't know the name of. But Google is your friend, and there are quite a lot of sites which can help finding the app or game you want. I found Dungeon Crawlers, a turn-based dungeon game reminding me of HeroQuest, and I'll be playing that for a while now.

The only disadvantage of looking for iOS games outside the app store is that sometimes games are either not available any more, or not available outside the US. I would have liked to try Dungeons & Dice, an adaptation of my first fantasy board game I ever played, Talisman. But the YouTube video of it was marked iPhone [US], and I can't find it in the European app store. I also would have liked to play Reign of Swords, a turn-based tactics game, but it apparently has been removed from the app store for unknown reasons.

Are there any turn-based iOS games you would recommend to me? I already have Ascension and Battleloot, and just downloaded Summoner Wars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pocket God Episode 44 walkthrough

Torchlight 2 Armor Tier Pictures for All Classes

Torchlight 2 Engineer Summoner Build Guide